Raw Brussel Sprout Ball jar salad

I must admit it doesn't SOUND awesome but It's amazing and JAM packed with nutrients along with being so easy to make. I had it at an upscale fancy restaurant in Venice Beach, in Los Angeles, California while I was away on a leaders conference! It was amazing and I replicated it making it 21 day fix approved and easy to take on the go! (tip: go heavy on the dressing if your not doing the fix!)

Makes 5 quart sized ball jars (I use wide mouth in case I eat form it on the go)
Each Jar is 2 Greens, 1/2 purple, 1 blue, 1 orange

What you need:
2- 3lbs (depending on size) of Brussel Sprouts (shredded thin)
2 1/2  cups of grapes halfed
5/8 cups of shredded cheese (I used mozzarella)
5/8 cups of shredded raw Almonds (or crushed)

For the Dressing
1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
few shakes of sea salt


You can buy shredded brussel sprouts but to save money I bought them whole and put them in my food processor with a slicing blade to shred myself!

To prepare

Add 2 cups shredded raw brussel sprouts to each Quart ball jar.

Add 1/2 purple container (1/2 cup) of halfed grapes on top of brussel sprouts

Add 1/2 blue container (1/8 cup) of shredded cheese

Add 1/2 blue container (1/8 cup) of crushed almonds






 Mix the dressing in a separate small ball jar. I mix and then pour in an orange container the day I eat it. If your not doing the 21 day fix I would add way more then an orange container and even maybe let it soak a day or two!







After you add the dressing SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE!!! Then pour in bowl or eat on the go- the orange container fits perfect inside the jar if you wanted to fill it and take it on the go!