Chia Seed Pudding

Ball Jar Dessert for Breakfast ALL week in less then 5 mins PREP 
►Dairy Free
►Soy Free
►Vegan
FULL of natural SWEETNESS!! 

.¤¸¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>--»Strawberry Banana Cream Chia Seed Pudding
It took me less then 5 mins to make 6 wide mouth pint jars for the week!

Each morning I wake up, Shake the jar up and throw on some unsweetened coconut flakes, diced strawberries and bananas on top! To switch it up next week I'll do blueberries/blackberries and cream!

Then I do my ball jar Lunches and pair it with my After workout Snack Shakeology- I have 6 days of the week meal prepped and planned within 10 mins! Just have to plan a few dinners and MEAL PREP does not take a long time! 



In each WIDE mouth PINT jar

1 1/4 cup of Almond or Coconut milk (I used vanilla Unsweetened Almond)

1/4 cup chia seeds
2 TBSP of raw honey
2 tsp of vanilla extract

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE
Then refrigerate up to 4 hours or overnight
shake again in the AM and add on diced strawberries, bananas, and coconut unsweetened flakes in the am!