What is the 21 day fix Extreme?

EEEKKKK I am SO excited! Almost a year ago Team Beachbody launched the now #1 home fitness program the 21 Day Fix Created by Autumn Calabrese! It was the first program to introduce perfect portion control with 30 minute total body workouts that gave nothing short of BREATH TAKING results in only 21 days!  Seriously!!! for ME personally it was the missing piece of my nutrition and fitness results (see my story and pics here)!! If you have not done the original 21 day fix you will want to start there.



What's the details? 
  • Release date is February 2nd 2015 for those who have a Coach (if you don't have one, make me your coach please).
  • 21 Day Countdown to Competition menu plan included
  • 7  workouts Plus 1 extra FREE DVD when you order thru me
  • Workouts are 30 minutes long
  • All of the 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts include weights (Which is new)
  • Takes the workouts of the original 21 Day Fix to the next level to really get you prepared for a trip, event, or competition
The containers (a set comes with it) are the same as in the original 21 Day Fix but in different amounts designed for more extreme results. There are 2 different meal plans: One is the bikini competition diet and the other is more strict than the original 21 Day Fix menu plan.   There will be no cheats like in the original 21 Day Fix with the Wine and Chocolate left out.

This is not a beginner program! I suggest CRUSHING the 21 day fix first before attempting Extreme! 


Lets talk nutrition plan!



While the 21 day fix allowed for wine and chocolate the 21 Day fix extreme does 

not.  It is 100% clean eating for these 21 days.  You do have the option to eat out at restaurants but you still have to follow the nutritional guidelines laid out.  Just think about it this way!  

You can do anything you put your mind to for 21 days. I can say from previous experience with Insanity Max 30 that when I followed the nutrition plan to the T I really got amazing results.  I have never had abs before and they were popping out!  I really do attribute a lot of my progress to nutrition AND SHAKEOLOGY  So make sure to take this part extremely serious.

The launch date is set for February 2nd.  What are you waiting for??

 Summer isn't that far away, imagine what you can accomplish in 21
days but really imagine the possibilities if you made this a lifestyle
change!  Ummm.... total transformation by June! It could really happen!
Let me help you make it a reality!!!

   Click attending for our challenge group here after you order!