Raw Marinated Kale Salad

Summer Favorite! I eat this almost everyday it grows so abundantly in my garden. I use a ball jar and lid to make the marinade so its easy to shake and store remainder in frig. You can make this just before you plan to eat it or let the kale marinate overnight (I have ate it 2 day in too). I use all organic ingredients which I believe make a difference in the quality and taste!
marinated kale under halibut

Marinade

1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
zest of a fresh lemon
juice from fresh lemon
2 cloves of grated fresh garlic (I use a fine cheese grater)
dash salt/pepper

SHAKE

Kale

Pull leaves off stems and wash. Use a salad shooter to dry the kale or lay out on counter. Once dry rip into smaller bite size pieces and put into large bowl with lid. pour some of the marinade on kale and use your clean hands to massage into the kale until each piece of kale is covered. Save remaining marinade. store Kale in frig till your ready to eat, you will notice it will wilt slightly the longer it sits so make a bunch!

My favorite toppings:
Feta Cheese
Goat Cheese
Flax meal (ground flax seeds)
chia seeds
any type of beans