Focus T 25

Focus T 25  10 dvds of all 25 minute workouts you do 5 days a week with the same trainer who created Insanity! Who doesn't have time for 25 mins a day? If you make excuses then you really didn't decide to changing your body/health if you can't commit to that!

 It came out in June of 2013 and I REALLY wanted it, but needed to save up first! IT was SO worth it!  I bought it with the Challenge pack which also came with SHAKEOLOGY  to save money and really go all out to make some changes. Besides I thought if I didn't see results in the first 3 weeks I would send it all back for a refund. I refused to try Shakeology for so long because being an all natural kinda mama saying "I'd rather pull it from the garden & make a fresh shake instead kinda gal" BUT after investigating all the ingredients while I was saving for it, my mind was blown and intrigued. I wanted to give it a try to get the full affect and nutrients I needed always being on the go. I started Focus T25 back in August of 2013, being an at home mom with only 1 tight income this was a BIG DEAL that I even spent that on a program- its hard to invest in yourself and spend that kinda money, but I saved and took a leap of faith and SO GLAD I DID!

 I got my big BLUE challenge pack box and tripped coming in the door I tore it open so fast! Its like getting a new outfit you just can't wait to wear! I committed to following the program to the T for 30 days and see what would happen. It came with a nutrition guide that was filled with recipes that all had only 5 ingredients 5!!!!! and 5 simple steps to make it!!!! And they were yummy!
Here is a short video on my journey!!


I have continued to do to T25 throughout my pregnancy, it offers modifications where your feet don't even have to leave the floor but you still work up a good sweat! 25 mins! No excuses!


It came with all of this!!
 my results only 30 days- then I got pregnant again lol

Now I'm on a mission to help other mamas get fit so they can carry out all God intended for their life FULL of energy and health!
Order your Challenge pack that comes with Shakeology here: